Technology can not only provide information widely available to us, but the technology can also help us to make friends all over the world without limits. Many applications are created which enabled us to be able to socialize over the Internet, for example, Path, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, and so on.
Not only that, with the advancement of this technology has helped many women or single men in the world get a mate through online dating sites on the internet.
Please note: that the article below is not for young people under the age of eighteen.
Had a lot of couples who follow the online dating is finally got married. But behind the good benefits given of online dating, there are many people who take advantage of this through online dating to commit a crime.
If you are interested in finding a mate, then consider these tips below. You will not be deceived and find your soulmate for the best date on your live.
– Choose an online dating website that have established a great reputation.
– Protect personal profile.
– Ask for their real identity.
– Do not rush to make a choice.
– When you are doing online dating, save the evidence that you have to in case of dispute.
– Before you meet in person with your date on real life, ask her/him first to make video calls.